Exciting leadership position with an established & successful Allied Health organisation. This position is open to Occupational Therapists interested in leading a team & working within community NDIS.
- Brisbane-based position with an established Allied Health team
- Excellent salary $120K Base + super + $2K Professional Development allowance!
- Loads of variety on offer + the opportunity make a positive difference.
- Work from home or at the established offices South of the Brisbane River.
This is an exciting role for an experienced OT seeking a varied position with a successful, established, and respected Allied Health service. Joining the large multidisciplinary team, working hand-in-hand with existing Clinical leads you will play a pivotal role supervising more junior therapists, ensuring quality standards around the provision of clinical services. There is the option to work from home or established offices South of the Brisbane River. The role will see you managing the OT services of the thriving business in addition to providing clinical support to the busy and growing OT staff. Support for you is provided and there is a friendly, established OT team requiring leadership.
- Provision of clinical guidance to a growing and busy team of OT staff across NDIS and community services – clinical support and development
- Complex NDIS clinical caseload + equipment prescription for some of these clients
- Process and policy development
- Quality assurance, ensuring high levels of service across all areas of practice
- One off specialist projects as required
To be successful in this position you will need:
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy and AHPRA Registration
- Strong clinical experience
- Some leadership experience
- Complex equipment prescription experience
- Experience in Psychosocial factors in the community setting
- Great communication skills and enjoy guiding and supporting others and ability to work well and engage a team
- A commercial focus
- A passion for enabling clients and their carers
- Commitment to continuing professional development
- Driver’s licence and ability to travel into the community
There will be available support and encouragement from management and the OT team, a very competitive salary package, comprehensive induction and the opportunity to grow your skills.
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
|Job Category||Occupational Therapist|