Our client is a nation-wide therapy group with experienced allied health teams covering clinic-based & mobile community allied health services as well as online services to their clients. This OT-owned & values-based organisation is fast emerging as a leader in the allied health services space. While they are growing and expanding, they hold fast to their core value of working as a team to deliver exceptional outcomes to their valued clients. They create fun and friendly work environments for their staff to truly thrive, develop and progress professionally. The client has numerous roles available in locations (including but not limited to): Melbourne, Darwin, Hobart, Rockhampton!
They are passionate about anti-discrimination in the workplace and have tailored their service delivery model to create opportunities for new health professionals to join their team.
This role offers an exciting opportunity to take on a shared role with other friendly therapists. You will:
- Conduct assessments and provide evidence-based OT interventions to a great mix of clients
- Deliver therapy and interventions that will be carried out in clients’ homes or the clinic
- Prescribe equipment and assistive technologies & arrange any training required.
- Provide home modification recommendations.
- Where needed, you will liaise and provide education to families, carers & other stakeholders
- Work in a collaborative culture with a friendly team that supports everyone to achieve their best.
- Make a positive impact on the growth and success of the local site as well as a commitment to making this service-delivery style a success!
You will be joining a flourishing company committed to providing you with an exciting work opportunity, and you will come to the role with the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy (with AHPRA registration)
- A desire to work in a split/shared role arrangement
- Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to build rapport with clients and families
- Eager to learn and contribute to the team environment & supportive culture
Our client is fast emerging as a leader in the allied health services space. They truly are committed to their clients and staff and offer many benefits including the below:
- A generous salary up to $95K Base + Super + professional development and other allowances
- Supportive, flexible & proactive management offering ongoing support, coaching and internal career progression opportunities for you.
This exciting role will provide you with significant support and opportunities – you will be joining a fun and lively team with a manager committed to your success. The caseload is extremely enjoyable and rewarding, and you will be working with a lovely team in this split/shared role.
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
|Job Category||Occupational Therapist|