Join this committed QLD-based therapy service working with a choice of regional teams. Benefit from great salary packaging, variety of services, relocation assistance and the option of a 12-month contract or permanent & exciting career progression opportunities.
- 12-month contract option, or ongoing/permanent position welcomed
- Excellent salary package up to $110,000 Base + Super + relocation assistance + more!
- Choice of locations in Queensland- accommodation options in some locations
- Interesting and varied case load with a focus on adult therapy.
- Super friendly and supportive culture
This QLD-based therapy service has a number of sites in Queensland with OT positions available. You will be working with small, dedicated OT teams with support from the wider company and team, and this role will see you providing clinic, community, and some outreach services to clients with a range of diagnoses across the age span but will have a focus on adult therapy. You will be part of a successful and committed multidisciplinary QLD team with a genuine passion to help clients.
- Undertake assessments and provide intervention, liaising with families & other relevant stakeholders.
- The interventions will be carried out in client homes and in clinic.
- Interventions will have a focus on evidence-based practice and can be carried out one-on-one or to a group.
- Home modifications and equipment prescription.
- High level reporting
- Providing treatment, guidance and education to individuals and their carers.
- Tertiary Qualification in Occupational Therapy (with AHPRA registration).
- Some clinical experience working with adult clients.
- Good written and verbal communication with the ability to build rapport with clients and families to ensure that therapy is engaging.
- Current driver’s license.
- Ability to work independently.
- Above industry salary + relocation assistance + professional development + leave and allowances.
- Provision of supervision and support in your role.
- Small friendly team and manager.
- Opportunities to take a 12-month contract position, or a permanent role & progress with this successful and expanding service.
- Flexibility to work full or part time hours to suit your lifestyle.
This exciting role will provide you with significant support and opportunities for career progression- you will be joining a fun and lively team with a manager committed to your success. The caseload is extremely enjoyable and rewarding, working with clients with a range of diagnoses.
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
|Job Category||Occupational Therapist|