This role will suit a motivated and experienced manager or team leader seeking a long-term position with this well respected and successful employer.
- Excellent company culture with an established staff and customer base
- Experienced team of staff seeking a manager to proactively lead and inspire
- Full support from knowledgeable and fair operations manager
This well-established provider has an excellent reputation for consistent performance and customer satisfaction across multiple service areas in the Australian Occupational Rehabilitation market. The customer base is established, large and varied and extends into the clinical market. The organisation is seeking a suitably qualified and motivated manager to mentor, lead and empower the established Newcastle staff and provide ongoing support and structure in line with company policy.
You will be a motivated and team spirited Allied Health Professional happy to work with staff and customers, providing guidance and direction in addition to QA.
The culture here is team spirited, friendly and respectful – it’s a professional and vibrant workplace that supports its staff to help them reach their full potential.
You will come to the role with the following skills:
- Tertiary Qualification in Exercise Physiology, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Psychology or Rehabilitation Counseling
- Extensive Occupational Rehabilitation /Injury Management experience some gained at Team Leader or Manager Level
- AHPRA registration
- The desire for a long-term career with this stable and supportive employer
- A keen interest in staff management – you will be required to supervise and ensure team and individual performance
- Strong customer service skills
- A positive, professional and friendly manner
The role will provide you with:
- Appreciative management and a stable employer
- A successful business model offering all staff work variety and opportunity
- Good remuneration package in the region of $100K – $120K
- Excellent infrastructure and systems
- The opportunity to grow with the company
There will be available support and encouragement from an exceptional operations manager, very competitive salary package, comprehensive induction and the opportunity to grow your skills.
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
|Job Category||Exercise Physiologist, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, Psychologist, Rehabilitation Counsellor|