Amazing opportunities for graduate or junior Speech Pathologists to join a friendly and supportive therapy group with sites across Queensland. You will receive excellent clinical support, loads of progression and PD opportunities and a generous salary package + relocation assistance + more!
- Thriving therapy group seeking passionate, junior Speech Pathologists for multiple sites in sunny Queensland.
- Sites include (but not limited to): Cairns, Ayr, Mackay, Airlie Beach.
- Large variety in child, youth and family cases
- Excellent clinical support on offer from their friendly, senior Speech Pathologists as well as admin support in place.
- Above industry-average salary between $65K-$75K Base + Super + generous PD allowance + relocation allowance!
- Flexible full or part time hours.
This thriving therapy group provides services and support to children and their families in Queensland. They are currently seeking passionate, junior Speech Pathologists to join their friendly teams. The culture here is warm, inclusive and genuine in their quest to provide the highest quality support to children and their families. The multi-disciplinary team consists of Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists, Psychologists and Behaviour Support staff with senior staff committed to providing clinical support and supervision. They are dedicated to your career success and provide ample opportunities for you to work in your specialty areas of interest as well as career progression!
- Undertake assessments and provide intervention, liaising with families & other relevant stakeholders
- Conduct a variety of speech and language assessments and planning for evidence-based interventions
- The interventions will be carried out in client homes and in clinic
- Coupled with assisting the individual needs of each client, families will receive regular training and tools to achieve therapy goals in the home and community- Develop and lead group programs for parents and support staff if and when required.
- Tertiary qualifications in Speech Pathology (hold a Speech Pathology Australia Membership)
- Clinical experience working with children and or adults
- Good written and verbal communication with the ability to build rapport with clients and families to ensure that therapy is fun and engaging.
- Current driver’s license
- Ability to work independently
- Above industry salary + relocation assistance + professional development + leave and allowances
- Super friendly team and manager with a lovely office culture
- Opportunities to progress with this successful and expanding service
- Flexibility to work full or part time hours to suit your lifestyle.
This exciting role will provide you with significant support and opportunities for career progression- you will be joining a fun and lively team with a manager committed to your success. The caseload is extremely enjoyable and rewarding, working with children and adults with a range of diagnoses.
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
|Job Category||Speech Pathologist|