Exciting opportunity to join an established therapy group based from Mackay, you will have a passion for providing the highest quality therapy services to children and adults and enjoy working in a friendly multidisciplinary setting.
- Excellent salary package, great bonus structure, pool car, phone, laptop, relocation assistance if required & lots of PD opportunities on offer
- Join this established therapy service working hand in hand with a caring and committed senior Speech Pathologist
- Interesting and varied case load, including paediatrics & adult cases
- Opportunity to work in schools, community and office / clinic setting
- Super friendly and supportive culture with opportunities to progress professionally
Fantastic opportunity to join this caring organisation committed to positive outcomes for their clients. They are looking for a Speech Pathologist keen to take on a mixed caseload including paediatric and adult cases at their new and thriving office in Mackay. You will be working with an established multidisciplinary team providing clinic-based, school and community service delivery to children and adults with a range of diagnoses. As part of your role you will undertake assessments and provide intervention to your clients, as well as liaising with families and other relevant stakeholders.
- Undertake assessments and provide intervention, liaising with families & other relevant stakeholders
- Conduct a variety of speech and language assessments and planning for evidence-based interventions
- The interventions will be carried out in client homes and in clinic
- Coupled with assisting the individual needs of each client, families will receive regular training and tools to achieve therapy goals in the home and community- Develop and lead group programs for parents and support staff if and when required.
- Tertiary qualifications in Speech Pathology (hold a Speech Pathology Australia Membership)
- Clinical experience working with children and or adults is desirable but not essential
- Good written and verbal communication with the ability to build rapport with clients and families to ensure that therapy is fun and engaging.
- Current driver’s license
- Ability to work independently
- Above industry salary + relocation assistance + professional development + leave and allowances
- Super friendly team and manager with a lovely office culture
- Opportunities to progress with this successful and expanding service
- Flexibility to work full or part time hours to suit your lifestyle
This exciting role will provide you with significant support and opportunities for career progression- you will be joining a fun and lively team with a manager committed to your success. The caseload is extremely enjoyable and rewarding, working with children and adults with a range of diagnoses.
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
|Job Category||Speech Pathologist|