Rewarding, varied and well supported role with this exceptional non-profit organisation located in the lovely Granite Belt region of QLD.
- Above industry salary packaging in the region of $80,000 base + super + PD + salary packaging
- Experienced and new graduate OT’s are encouraged to apply
- Full or part time options- complete flexibility around hours and days of work
- Established OT team with a friendly and extremely supportive work culture
- Predominant paediatric caseload with a small portion of adults.
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate Occupational Therapist looking to deliver Allied Health Services and support to children, adults, and their families. This caring non-profit employer have an excellent reputation for employee satisfaction and care- they offer full support and mentoring from an experienced OT team, above industry salary packaging, dedicated and personalised professional development allowances, and a friendly and supportive work culture. You will deliver services to children who are experiencing disability, social, emotional and/or behavioural difficulties. Clients range from 0 years up and most sessions are held in the well-resourced centre, with some work in homes, schools and the community.
New graduates are welcome to apply and will receive exceptional clinical mentoring and supervision from senior OTs as well as an above industry salary package.
- Delivery of Occupational Therapy services to clients with varying disabilities and needs
- Delivery of early intervention and promote its importance to participants and families
- Undertake assessments and provide intervention, liaising with families, teachers & other relevant stakeholders
- The interventions will be carried out in: schools, client homes and in clinic
- Provide advice and recommendations on assistive technology and specialist equipment
- Delivery of respite, group, and individual therapy as well as day services.
- Above industry salary + professional development leave and allowances
- Provision of supervision and support in your role
- Friendly, multi-disciplinary team and exceptional manager
- Opportunity to progress into a leadership role
- Travel is limited to a 1 hour radius with travel reimbursed at ATO rates.
- Tertiary Qualification in Occupational Therapy (with AHPRA registration)
- Experience working in a paediatric Occupational Therapy setting desirable.
- Good written and verbal communication with the ability to build rapport with clients and families to ensure that therapy is fun and engaging.
- Current driver’s license and car
- Working with Children Check
- National Police Check
- Children’s First Aid training.
You will be joining a committed employer, offering variety and the opportunity to develop professionally in the lovely Granite Belt area.
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
|Job Category||Occupational Therapist|