Exciting Junior Occupational Therapy position for a graduate Occupational Therapist- fantastic training provided, giving you a great kick start to your career!
- Great starting salary from $67K Base + Super + Professional Development allowance
- Interesting and varied case load, including paediatrics & adult cases- clinic and community
- Excellent team and management culture with opportunities to progress professionally
- Flexible work options- full or part time
- Fleet cars available.
Fantastic opportunity to join this established and caring organisation committed to positive outcomes. The successful QLD service are looking for a Graduate/Junior Occupational Therapist keen to take on a mixed caseload including paediatric and adult cases in both clinic and community with their Mackay team. Excellent training provided by a number of Occupational Therapists in this friendly team. You will be working with a small team providing clinic-based and community service delivery to children and adults with a range of diagnoses. As part of your role you will undertake assessments and provide intervention to your clients, as well as liaising with families, teachers and other relevant stakeholders.
- Undertake assessments and provide intervention, liaising with families, teachers & other relevant stakeholders
- The interventions will be carried out in clinic and community
- Interventions will have a focus on evidence-based practice and can be carried out one-on-one or to a group
- Providing treatment, guidance and education to individuals and their carers
- Tertiary Qualification in Occupational Therapy (with AHPRA registration)
- Desire to work in a paediatric/adolescent Occupational Therapy setting
- Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to build rapport with clients and families to ensure that therapy is fun and engaging.
- Current driver’s license and car
- Working with Children Check, National Police Check, Children’s First Aid training (or willingness to obtain these)
- Above industry salary + professional development leave and allowances
- Provision of supervision and support in your role
- Friendly team and OT Lead
- Opportunities to progress
This exciting role will provide you with significant support and opportunities for career progression- you will be joining a fun and lively team with a manager committed to your success. The caseload is extremely enjoyable and rewarding, working with children and adolescents with a range of diagnoses.
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
|Job Category||Occupational Therapist|