Exciting Junior Occupational Therapy position for a graduate Occupational Therapist- fantastic training provided, giving you a great kick start to your career!
- Flexible work options- full or part time
- Good starting salary from $67K Base + Super + Professional Development allowance
- Interesting and varied paediatric case load- clinic and community
- Small & friendly team and management culture with opportunities to progress professionally
Fantastic opportunity to join this established and caring organisation committed to positive outcomes. This successful therapy group are looking for a Graduate/Junior Occupational Therapist keen to take on a paediatric caseload in the Fremantle area, covering both clinic and community. As part of your role you will undertake assessments and provide intervention to your clients, as well as liaising with families, teachers and other relevant stakeholders. Excellent training will be provided by a passionate Occupational Therapist manager in this friendly team.
- Undertake assessments and provide intervention, liaising with families, teachers & other relevant stakeholders
- The interventions will be carried out in clinic and community
- Interventions will have a focus on evidence-based practice and can be carried out one-on-one or to a group
- Providing treatment, guidance and education to individuals and their carers
- Tertiary Qualification in Occupational Therapy (with AHPRA registration)
- Desire to work in a paediatric/adolescent Occupational Therapy setting
- Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to build rapport with clients and families to ensure that therapy is fun and engaging.
- Current driver’s license and car
- Working with Children Check, National Police Check, Children’s First Aid training (or willingness to obtain these)
- Above industry salary + professional development leave and allowances
- Provision of supervision and support in your role
- Friendly team and OT Lead
- Opportunities to progress
This exciting role will provide you with significant support and opportunities for career progression- you will be joining a fun and lively team with a manager committed to your success. The caseload is extremely enjoyable and rewarding, working with children and adolescents with a range of diagnoses.
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
|Job Category||Occupational Therapist|