Amazing opportunity for a graduate or junior OT to join a friendly and supportive therapy practice in Newcastle. You will receive excellent clinical support, loads of progression and PD opportunities and a generous salary package + more!
- Thriving therapy practice seeking a passionate, junior OT.
- A beautiful clinic space with a fantastic sensory gym, equipment and resources.
- Large variety in child, youth and family cases- therapists given opportunities to pursue their specialty interests.
- Excellent clinical support on offer from their friendly, senior OTs as well as admin support in place for all therapists.
- Above industry-average salary between $65K-$75K Base + Super + generous PD allowance
- Flexible full or part time hours.
This thriving therapy practice provides services and support to children and their families in the Newcastle region. They are currently seeking a passionate, junior Occupational Therapist to join their friendly team. The culture here is warm, inclusive and genuine in their quest to provide the highest quality support to children and their families. They have a beautiful clinic space and a fantastic sensory gym with loads of equipment, resources and space for you to deliver exceptional services to your clients. The multi-disciplinary team consists of Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists, Psychologists and Behaviour Support staff with senior staff committed to providing clinical support and supervision. They are dedicated to your career success and provide ample opportunities for you to work in your specialty areas of interest as well as career progression!
- Undertake assessments and provide intervention, liaising with families & other relevant stakeholders.
- Deliver therapy and interventions that will be carried out in clinic (dedicated spaces + sensory gym)
- Interventions will have a focus on evidence-based practice, delivered individually or in groups
- Deliver training & programs to children and/or parents
- Complete reports and written communication
- Present advice and consult with health care teams and families when required.
- Attend and contribute to team meetings.
- Tertiary Qualification in Occupational Therapy (with AHPRA registration/eligibility)
- Good written and verbal communication with the ability to build rapport with clients and families to ensure that therapy is fun and engaging.
- Current driver’s license and car
- Working with Children Check, National Police Check & NDIS worker check
- Children’s First Aid training
- Above industry salary + professional development leave and allowances
- Provision of supervision and support in your role
- Very achievable billable hours
- Friendly, multi-disciplinary team
- Opportunity to progress and work in specialty areas of interest
- Work in a beautiful clinic space & sensory gym with ample equipment & resources
- Administration support provided.
You will be joining a committed employer who offers an excellent work environment along with loads of supervision, support, PD and progression opportunities!
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
|Job Category||Occupational Therapist|