Join this fun, supportive & innovative healthcare provider for an exciting opportunity to work within a niche clinical framework, developing your skills and progressing your career alongside a friendly team of professionals.
- Highly competitive salary up to $67K Base + Super + industry tools
- Flexible hours on offer – full or part time
- Structured induction with ongoing support & professional development
- Highly regarded employer offering long term career options + NO billable hours!
This employer offers a really exciting clinical role for a graduate/junior Exercise Physiologist. They are an innovative organisation taking a holistic approach to providing healthcare to their valued clients. You will be working with a collaborative and multidisciplinary team in their lovely CBD office, with full training and support.
This employer is dedicated to investing in their staff, empowering their clients, and working together with their team and stakeholders to achieve the best results possible. They have a strong desire to be an employer who is known for their quality service, and as such, will welcome applications from motivated clinicians.
- Conduct a range of assessments
- Provide exercise prescription across a range of injuries
- Liaise with various stakeholders & your multi-disciplinary team
- Completion of notes for each client.
- A highly competitive starting salary- up to $67K Base + Super
- No billable hours
- Full or part time flexibility
- Friendly and well-regarded employer + team
- Interesting and rewarding work content- loads of variety to give you good exposure
To be successful:
- Tertiary qualification in Exercise Physiology (with relevant registration & membership- AHPRA, ESSA etc)
- Clinical or Occupational rehabilitation experience welcomed, but not required
- The ability to work effectively in a friendly team
- Strong communication skills (both verbal & written)
- Good relationship-building ability.
You will be working with a lovely, collaborative team and will be offered some great opportunities to develop your skills as well as the flexibility to achieve a desired work life balance.
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
|Job Category||Exercise Physiologist|