Training-based position for an enthusiastic OT keen to make a real difference in the lives of your clients living with disabilities.
- Well-supported position with this successful national employer
- Option of full or part time hours available
- Good salary and benefits from $67,000.00 base upwards
- Large, established Allied Health team with caring, clinical lead OT
This national employer has an excellent reputation for consistent performance and client satisfaction in the health industry. Due to sustainable growth the organisation is seeking a suitably qualified and motivated junior Occupational Therapist to work on a full or part time basis in the Sydney region. You will receive support and guidance from an experienced clinical lead and the wider team, developing your skills and providing community OT services to clients living with a disability.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Assessment of daily living capabilities
- Investigation of housing options
- Major and minor home modification recommendations
- Prescription of equipment, assistive technologies and other therapy supports
- Capacity Building Independence Programs to improve functional independence
- Liaison with family and other stakeholders
You will come to the role with the following skills:
- Tertiary Qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration
- A passion for facilitating and enabling meaningful outcomes for people with disability and their families
- High level reporting skills
- A positive, professional and friendly manner
- Your own car and license
The role will provide you with:
- Appreciative management and a stable national employer
- Caring and supportive OT manager
- A lovely culture offering all staff work life balance and long-term career progression
- Good remuneration package with regular reviews
- Excellent infrastructure and systems
There will be available support and encouragement from management, a very competitive salary package, comprehensive induction and the opportunity to grow your skills.
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
|Job Category||Occupational Therapist|