Great position for a graduate wishing to join an outstanding QLD employer based from Yeppoon / Rockhampton and providing return to work services to a range of clients.
- Opportunity to live in Yeppoon accessing the great barrier reef and islands
- Highly competitive salary + iPhone and all industry tools
- Full time hours preferred but part time considered
- Structured induction with ongoing support from an experienced manager
- Highly regarded and quality focused employer
Due to significant business success this high end and specialist rehabilitation provider is seeking a junior or experienced Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, or Exercise Physiologist to join their team of Allied Health professionals in The Yeppoon / Rockhampton region. You will benefit from a truly positive and supportive work setting, full industry training, ongoing professional development and mentoring from a motivated and experienced management team. Your role will involve Return to Work case management & performance of relevant assessments with injured parties.
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy or Exercise Physiology (with relevant registration & membership- AHPRA or ESSA)
- The ability to work effectively in a team
- Strong communication skills (both verbal & written)
- Good relationship-building ability
- Injury Management or clinical experience will be highly regarded but not essential
- Autonomy commensurate with seniority and experience
- Great management & culturally excellent workplace
- A highly competitive salary and bonus structure (above industry average)
- Full or part time hours- with a family friendly employer
You will be well rewarded with full structured induction, support from caring senior manager and an above-industry-average salary package.
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
|Job Category||Exercise Physiologist, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist|