This consultative and quality-focused rehabilitation services provider offer excellent salary packaging, great training and support and focus on delivery of excellent results to its clients
- Highly competitive salary + iPhone and all industry tools
- Full or part time role
- Structured induction with ongoing structured professional development
- Active internal promotion policy allowing full long term career progression
- Boutique specialist employer with an excellent industry reputation
Due to significant business success this high end and specialist rehabilitation provider is seeking a junior or experienced Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, or Exercise Physiologist to join their team of Allied Health professionals in Rockhampton. You will benefit from a truly positive and supportive work setting, full industry training , ongoing professional development and mentoring from a motivated and experienced management team. Your role will involve Return to Work case management & performance of relevant assessments with injured parties.
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy or Exercise Physiology (with relevant registration & membership- AHPRA or ESSA )
- The ability to work effectively in a team
- Strong communication skills (both verbal & written)
- Good relationship-building ability
- Injury Management or clinical experience will be highly regarded but not essential
- Autonomy commensurate with seniority and experience
- Great management & culturally excellent workplace
- A highly competitive salary and bonus structure (above industry average)
- Full or part time hours- with a family friendly employer
You will be well rewarded with full structured induction, support from caring senior manager and an above-industry-average salary package.
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
|Job Category||Exercise Physiologist, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist|