This consultative and quality-focused rehabilitation services provider offer excellent salary packaging, great training and support and focus on delivery of excellent results to its clients
- Highly competitive salary + iPhone and all industry tools
- Full or part time role
- Structured induction with ongoing structured professional development
- Active internal promotion policy allowing full long term career progression
- Boutique specialist employer with an excellent industry reputation
Due to significant business success this high end and specialist rehabilitation provider is seeking a junior/graduate Occupational Therapist to join their team of Allied Health professionals in Townsville. You will benefit from a truly positive and supportive work setting, full industry training (if new to the industry), ongoing professional development and mentoring from a motivated and experienced management team. Your role will involve assessment and return to health and work case management with injured parties focusing on veterans.
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- The ability to work effectively in a team
- Strong communication skills (both verbal & written)
- Good relationship-building ability
- Injury Management or clinical experience will be highly regarded but not essential
- Experienced and caring manager to induct and support
- Friendly team and culturally excellent workplace
- Rewarding work with a focus on veterans
- A highly competitive salary, PD laptop and mobile
- Full or part time hours- with a family friendly employer
You will be well rewarded with full structured induction, support from caring senior manager and an above-industry-average salary package.
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
|Job Category||Occupational Therapist|