Exciting and well-supported position for a bright, positive graduate Occupational Therapist seeking a long-term position with this team spirited company, making a real difference in the lives of your clients- great mix of work with Occupational Rehabilitation & some NDIS
- Excellent salary $65K-$70K Base + Super + regional relocation allowance of $10K
- Graduates welcome to apply- excellent support and induction from experienced staff
- Variety with icare, CTP, one off Assessments and training + some community NDIS
- Full or part time position with lots of career potential
- Excellent company culture based on quality – low caseloads
- Orange office location with work from home options
- Internal promotion policy allowing for career progression.
This national employer has an excellent reputation in the health industry- not only for consistent performance and customer satisfaction, but also for their staff & client care! They provide a comprehensive induction to new staff as well as continued support from their friendly, experienced senior staff and managers. It is a fun and vibrant workplace that has an extremely supportive culture that encourages staff to reach their full potential and progress their career! They are seeking a graduate Occupational Therapist to join their team in Orange, NSW. This role will see you working across multiple frameworks which gives you excellent experience, exposure and variety in your workday!
You will be responsible for the following:
- Case management- icare, CTP, one off assessments and training
- Workplace assessments & return to work plans.
- Assessment of daily living capabilities
- Investigation of housing options + major and minor home modification recommendations
- Prescription of equipment and assistive technologies
- Capacity Building Independence Programs to improve functional independence
You will come to the role with the following skills:
- Tertiary Qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration
- High level reporting skills
- A positive, professional and friendly manner
- Driver’s license
The role will provide you with:
- Appreciative management and a stable employer
- A lovely business model offering all staff work life balance and long-term satisfaction
- Good remuneration package + regional allowance + flexible work arrangements
- Excellent infrastructure and systems
- The opportunity to progress and grow with the company
There will be available support and encouragement from directors and senior management, a very competitive salary package, comprehensive induction and the opportunity to grow your skills.
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
|Job Category||Occupational Therapist|