Training based position for an enthusiastic OT keen to make a real difference in the lives of your clients living with disabilities and injuries.
- Well supported position with this successful national employer
- Option of full or part time hours available
- Good salary and benefits from $65K – $70K base + super
- Large established Allied Health team with caring clinical lead OT
This national employer has an excellent reputation for consistent performance and client satisfaction in the health industry. Due to sustainable growth the organisation is seeking a suitably qualified and motivated junior Occupational Therapist to work on a full or part time basis in the Newcastle region. The role will include providing assessment and case management to injured parties and disabled clients. You will receive support and guidance from an experienced clinical lead and the wider team to develop your knowledge and experience.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Assessment of daily living capabilities
- Major and minor home modification recommendations
- Prescription of equipment
- Case management and liaison with treating parties and other stakeholders
- High level correspondence and written reports.
- Approved tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy
- Current registration with AHPRA (Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency)
- A passion for enabling meaningful outcomes for injured and disabled clients.
- Positive and client-centred professional with great communication skills
- Current driver’s licence and your own reliable car
The role will provide you with:
- Appreciative management and a stable national employer
- Caring and supportive OT manager
- A lovely culture offering all staff work life balance and long-term career progression.
- Good remuneration package with regular reviews
- Excellent infrastructure and systems
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rewarding team, bringing your expertise, values and energy to help individuals with an injury!
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
|Job Category||Graduate, Occupational Therapist|