Relocate to warm and sunny Queensland! Join a team of highly experienced, likeminded allied health professionals with a caring, supportive culture committed to your career success.
- Highly competitive salary- $70K- $90K + super + iPhone and all industry tools
- Excellent support and progression opportunities
- Collaborative and supportive management culture + friendly team
- Choice of locations: Townsville, Rockhampton or Yeppoon – flexibility to work from home and office
- Varied caseload including Workcover, CTP and DVA clients
- Flexible full or part time working options available.
Exciting opportunity to join a high-end specialist rehabilitation provider. This employer has a high focus on quality rather than quantity outcomes and they truly value their staff, offering excellent support, progression opportunities and a great work environment. Due to significant business success they are seeking a passionate Exercise Physiologist to join their team of Allied Health professionals in Queensland (Choice of Townsville, Rockhampton or Yeppoon offices) on a full or part time basis.
This company is well-regarded and specialist in nature, they offer flexible working arrangements, access to ongoing education and training, and a commitment to your individual success and growth within the company.
If you are seeking flexibility, supportive management, an employer who values your skills and experience, and a great remuneration package this role will suit!
- A range of assessments and one-off consultancy services
- Return to work case management for injured workers under various jurisdictions and schemes
- Liaison with all key stakeholders including treating parties, insurers and employers
- High level report writing
- Tertiary qualification in Exercise Physiology (with ESSA accreditation)
- Some clinical or occupational rehabilitation experience
- You will have high level communication skills, both written and verbal
- A confident and professional manner with the ability to build solid rapport with clients
- Your own reliable car and full driver’s license
You will be well rewarded with full flexibility, support from senior managers and an above-industry-average salary package.
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
|Job Category||Exercise Physiologist|