Immerse yourself in a collaborative culture where team members work together & support each other, and managers invest in your confidence, job satisfaction and growth as a consultant.
This emerging rehabilitation provider offers a really unique opportunity for an Exercise Physiologist in Sydney. The directors have built their business from the ground up with a true understanding of the value of a great team. They appreciate the skills and expertise that Exercise Physiologists bring to the rehabilitation process, and they not only capitalize on this, but hugely support it! There is no cookie-cutter process with this provider; every client is offered a tailored rehab approach from their passionate and committed staff!
If you are looking for an employer that is committed to your success, job-fulfilment, and growth as a Rehabilitation Consultant, then we welcome you to apply. You will be joining a friendly and professional team that supports each other, and managers that do the same!
- Return to work case management for injured workers – including goal setting with your valued clients.
- A range of assessments including functional assessments & capacity building
- Liaison with key stakeholders
- Completion of reports.
- Approved tertiary qualifications in Exercise Physiology
- Current registration with ESSA
- Previous clinical or occupational rehabilitation experience
- Great communication skills & a true team-player
- Current driver’s licence and your own reliable car
The role will provide you with:
- Good remuneration package up to $85K Base + super
- Appreciative and supportive management with this expanding employer
- Excellent infrastructure and systems
- The opportunity to grow with the company
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rewarding team, bringing your expertise, values and energy to help individuals with an injury!
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
|Job Category||Exercise Physiologist|