Great contract Workplace Rehabilitation opportunity for a positive and motivated Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist or Exercise Physiologist in Newcastle!
- Generous remuneration rates
- Excellent company and manager
- Newcastle location
- Opportunities for ongoing work available
- Some clinical community services also available
Exciting contract Workplace Rehabilitation Consultant role in Newcastle for a professional and experienced OT/PT or EP! You must be passionate and dedicated with high level assessment and reporting skills. This employer offer generous hourly rates of pay with ongoing work opportunities available.
The role will involve:
- Undertaking a range of early intervention and workplace rehabilitation services to your clients
- Providing case management under iCare, and CTP legislation.
- Some community services also available
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy or Exercise Physiology
- AHPRA registration
- Recent and experience in Occupational Rehabilitation
- You will have high level communication skills, both written and verbal
- A confident manner, the ability to operate well with complex cases and high level professionalism
- Your own reliable car and full driver’s license
- ABN and insurance
In return, you will be offered:
- Generous contracting rates commensurate with experience
- A large degree of autonomy commensurate with seniority
- Opportunities for ongoing work
Great contracting role with this standout company- you will be well rewarded with full flexibility, support from senior managers and great contracting rates of pay.
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
|Job Category||Exercise Physiologist, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist|