Exciting position for a bright, positive and motivated Occupational Therapist seeking a long term position with this team spirited national employer. Make a real difference in the lives of your clients!
- Excellent salary of $75K- $90K base + super + staff benefits!
- Full or part time position with lots of career potential
- Excellent company culture based on quality.
- Flexible with company office or home base
This national employer has an excellent reputation for consistent performance and customer satisfaction in the health industry. The customer base is large and varied and extends across NSW/ VIC / ACT / WA and QLD. Due to sustainable growth the organisation is seeking a motivated Occupational Therapist to provide valuable support and OT services to community clients, working with their friendly, multi-disciplinary team!
The culture here is team spirited, friendly and respectful – it is a fun & vibrant workplace that supports its staff to help them reach their full potential and progress their career!
You will be responsible for the following:
- Providing high quality therapy services to NDIS participants- paediatric and adult population
- Undertake assessments and provide subsequent interventions
- Investigation of housing options + major and minor home modification recommendations
- Prescription of equipment and assistive technologies
- Capacity Building Independence Programs to improve functional independence
You will come to the role with the following skills:
- Tertiary Qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration
- Some clinical experience required please
- High level reporting skills
- A positive, professional and friendly manner
- Driver’s license and a car
The role will provide you with:
- Appreciative management and a stable employer
- A lovely business model offering all staff work life balance and long term satisfaction
- Good remuneration package + flexible work arrangements
- Excellent infrastructure and systems
- The opportunity to progress and grow with the company
There will be available support and encouragement from directors and senior management, a very competitive salary package, comprehensive induction and the opportunity to grow your skills.
We are currently offering incentives for referrals made to Star HR. If you refer a candidate to Star HR, you will be eligible to receive a $500 visa gift card (Contact us for terms and conditions).
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
|Job Category||Occupational Therapist|