Well-supported position for a positive OT keen to make a real difference in the lives of your disabled clients working with an established OT community team!
- Up to $85K Base + Super
- Community client base
- Full or part time work options
- Excellent employee-focused company culture based on quality
- Established Allied Health team with caring and supportive OT manager
- Juniors are welcome to apply!
This national employer has an excellent reputation for consistent performance and customer satisfaction in the health industry. Due to sustainable growth the organisation is seeking a suitably qualified and motivated Occupational Therapist to work on a full or part time basis in Melbourne.
This role will suit an enthusiastic and client-centered Occupational Therapist passionate about making a difference in the lives of clients. As an Occupational Therapist, you will work within a supportive multidisciplinary team with guidance from an experienced Clinical Lead OT and develop a caseload, provide specific assessment, intervention and treatment to disabled clients.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Assessment of daily living capabilities
- Investigation of housing options
- Major and minor home modification recommendations
- Prescription of equipment, assistive technologies and other therapy supports
- Capacity Building Independence Programs to improve functional independence
- Liaison with family and other stakeholders
You will come to the role with the following skills:
- Tertiary Qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration
- Ability to work well in a team
- A passion for facilitating and enabling meaningful outcomes for people with disability and their families
- High level reporting skills
- A positive, professional and friendly manner
- Your own car and license
The role will provide you with:
- Appreciative management and a stable national employer
- Caring and supportive OT manager and wider team
- Career progression opportunity
- Competitive remuneration package
- Excellent infrastructure and systems
There will be available support and encouragement from management, a competitive salary package, comprehensive induction and the opportunity to grow your skills.
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
|Job Category||Occupational Therapist|