Successful, national provider offering a well-supported position for a positive OT keen to make a real difference in the lives of disabled clients. Work with a friendly allied health team, with loads of staff benefits & plenty of career opportunities available!
- Up to $85K Base + Super + PD opportunities + loads of staff benefits
- Community client base including paediatric clients.
- Full or part time work options offering you flexibility.
- Excellent employee-focused company culture based on quality.
- Established Allied Health team with caring and supportive OT manager.
- Juniors are welcome to apply!
Exciting opportunity working with a successful, national provider in Adelaide. This role will suit an enthusiastic and client-centered Occupational Therapist passionate about making a difference in the lives of clients. As an Occupational Therapist, you will work within a supportive, multidisciplinary team with support from an experienced manager and develop a caseload, provide specific assessment, intervention and treatment to disabled clients, including paediatric and adult clients. This employer is committed to their staff and encourage employees to pursue areas of interest. They are dedicated to providing opportunities for growth and development in their employees’ passion areas and offer generous Professional Development allowances.
You will be responsible for the following:
Undertake assessments and provide intervention and support services including equipment prescription:
- Assessment of daily living capabilities
- Investigation of housing options
- Major and minor home modification recommendations
- Prescription of equipment, assistive technologies and other therapy supports
- Capacity Building Independence Programs to improve functional independence
- Liaison with family and other stakeholders.
You will come to the role with the following skills:
- Tertiary Qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration
- Ability to work well in a team
- A passion for facilitating and enabling meaningful outcomes for people with disability and their families
- High level reporting skills
- A positive, professional and friendly manner
- Your own car and license
The role will provide you with:
- Appreciative management and a stable national employer
- Caring and supportive OT manager and wider team
- Career progression opportunity
- Competitive remuneration package
- Excellent infrastructure and systems
There will be available support and encouragement from management, a competitive salary package, comprehensive induction and the opportunity to grow your skills.
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
|Job Category||Occupational Therapist|