OT leadership role with a successful Allied Health organisation working within community NDIS, offering variety and the opportunity make a positive difference.
This is an exciting role for an experienced OT seeking a varied position with a successful and respected Allied Health service. There will be full induction and support provided and a friendly, established OT team requiring leadership. The role will see you managing the OT services of the thriving business in addition to providing clinical support to the busy and growing OT staff.
- Provision of clinical guidance to a growing and busy team of OT staff across NDIS and community services – clinical support and development
- Complex NDIS clinical caseload
- Process and policy development
- Quality assurance, ensuring high levels of service across all areas of practice
- One off specialist projects as required
To be successful in this position you will need:
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy and AHPRA Registration
- Strong clinical experience
- Some leadership experience
- Great communication skills and enjoy guiding and supporting others and ability to work well and engage a team
- A commercial focus
- Passion for OT and enabling clients
- Commitment to continuing professional development
- Drivers licence and ability to travel into the community
There will be available support and encouragement from management and the OT team, a very competitive salary package, comprehensive induction and the opportunity to grow your skills.
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
|Job Category||Occupational Therapist|