Exciting leadership position for a Board Approved Psychology Supervisor to supervise, lead and mentor provisional psychologists in this thriving team!
- Generous salary- up to $90K Base + Super + benefits!
- Excellent employer with a driven, friendly and multi-disciplinary staff
- Support from a committed and driven manager
- Flexible hours- option of full or part time
Exciting opportunity to join a thriving therapy group, contributing your skills and expertise to a company that is committed to making a positive difference in the lives of their clients. This expanding organisation seek to provide the highest quality service as well as evidence-based health solutions to their valued clients within the NDIS, school-based services and private clients across the age span. You will be guiding and supervising a small team of provisional psychologists. As part of your role, you will also carry a reduced caseload, delivering services and providing expert consultation and intervention to clients.
- Support and evaluate the development of provisional psychologists completing the 4+2 and 5+1 internships
- Provide regular individual supervision, group supervision sessions and review of clinical reports
- Develop and deliver training and development content for the broader team
- Communication with upper management on progress and performance.
- Carry a reduced caseload – NDIS, school based and private clients (across the age span)
- Plan, monitor and review client outcomes
- Completion of high-quality reports.
- Friendly working culture with this well-respected employer
- Flexible working options – full or part time
- Support from an excellent manager and a like-minded team
- The opportunity to make a positive difference with vulnerable clients
- Professional development support
- Tertiary qualification in Psychology (fully registered)
- AHPRA Board Approved Supervisor
- Proven leadership ability in supervision of junior psychologists
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Current driver’s licence and a reliable car.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a thriving therapy group committed to providing an exceptional service to their clients – bring your expertise and skills in this leadership position to guide and supervise junior psychologists to equip them in their growing careers.
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.