Fantastic opportunity to join this innovative and expanding community service with an experienced allied health team and caring leadership dedicated to client care, making a positive difference to their NDIS clients in Brisbane
- Join the experienced multidisciplinary team and make a positive difference
- Full time hours preferred but 4 days per week considered
- Excellent employer with a stable and friendly senior staff
- Salary in the region of $50,000 + super + mobile & laptop
This role will suit an enthusiastic and client-centred Allied health assistant with strong experience and high-level communication skills. The focus of this role is making a positive difference to individuals with a disability by providing clinical support to Allied Health Professionals as well as developing and carrying out a variety of programs and activities relating to Allied Health. You will be part of a supportive and senior Allied Health team with passionate manager committed to your success as well as the needs of the NDIS clients.
- Work under the direction of allied health professionals to assist with the provision of a range of client care services for people with a disability
- Developing, implementing and evaluating programs in consultation with Allied Health Professionals
- Assist with intake, referrals, bookings and tracking of service delivery and contribute to the general smooth operation of the allied health department
- Allied Health Assistant Cert IV or Tertiary Qualification underway (Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy or Exercise Physiology)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Positive and client-centred professional with great communication skills and the ability to engage with clients
- Current driver’s licence and your own reliable car
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rewarding team, bringing your expertise, values and energy to assist a passionate team of allied health professionals.
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
|Job Category||Allied Health Assistant|