Are you a passionate Exercise Physiologist seeking to make to a real difference to client’s day in day out? Deliver the highest quality therapy with a team of encouraging and supportive professionals. Be a part of something bigger – help people towards better health.
- People focused role with a team like no other.
- Provide tailored therapy to each client.
- Ongoing Professional Development and External Training.
- Generous Salary and Performance Bonus + latest technology (Phone + Surface Pro).
- Graduates and Juniors welcome to apply!
- Flexibility and Autonomy.
With a reputation for excellent service delivery, this industry leading Allied Health provider prides itself on delivering benchmark quality services while encompassing a beautiful team-based culture that drives each day with encouragement and support. The diversity of driven health professionals provides a unique and tailored working experience with one primary goal: To improve the lives of those who are in need. Are you ready to take part in delivering life-changing services with a company that cares for both you and the client?
- Clinical assessment and treatment of clients.
- Restore the functional performance of clients to the highest possible level.
- Provide a successful outcome for all involved parties.
- Bachelor of Exercise Physiology with ESSA registration
- Experience in Exercise Physiology is preferred but not required.
- Reliable Vehicle and Drivers Licence.
- Can-do attitude and passion for Exercise Physiology
This exciting role will provide you with significant support and opportunities for career progression- you will be joining and leading a fun and lively, multi-disciplinary team with a manager committed to your success.
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
|Job Category||Exercise Physiologist|